Soldered Glass Jewelry
Soldered glass pendant necklaces, earrings, and pins from Brown Eyed Rose uses glass salvaged from broken window panes, drinking glasses, scraps left over from stained glass projects, and other glass items that would otherwise be discarded. This glass is thicker and more durable than store-bought glass that's intended for soldered jewelry.
Each piece of glass is cut by hand and smoothed on a glass grinder, then wrapped with copper foil. Then lead-free solder is applied to the copper foil using our unique soft soldering technique that gives a smooth and even finish. Finally, the solder is sanded and buffed to a high shine, then sealed to prevent oxidation so it will last for years to come without discoloration or tarnishing.
Our soldered glass pendants showcase the beauty of pressed flowers, fairy wings, real postage stamps, and tiny pieces of original art. Many of our pendants are designed to be double-sided and can be worn with either side showing, making them two pendants in one.
- Rose Postage Stamp Necklace with Swarovski Crystals $35.00 USD
- Gardening & Horticulture Postage Stamp Brooch Soldered Glass Pin $26.00 USD
- Woodland Fairy Necklace Garnet Fairy Wing in Soldered Glass Pendant $45.00 USD
- Pine Cone Brooch Soldered Glass Postage Stamp Pin $28.00 USD
- Stained Glass Dove Necklace - Peace on Earth Pendant $30.00 USD
- Fairy Wing Necklace - Midnight Fairy Wing in Soldered Glass Pendant $48.00 USD
- Amethyst Postage Stamp Necklace Soldered Pendant $30.00 USD
- Bird Feather Necklace Soldered Glass Pendant $25.00 USD
- Blue Butterfly Necklace with German Postage Stamp Soldered Pendant $35.00 USD
- Botanical Flower Postage Stamp Necklace with Turkey Stamp $30.00 USD
- Botanical Leaf Necklace Soldered Glass Pendant with Dusty Miller Leaf $30.00 USD
- Butterfly Necklace Postage Stamp Soldered Glass Pendant $25.00 USD