Rose Petal Place
Rose Petal Place dolls included Rose Petal, Daffodil, Iris, Orchid, Sunny Sunflower, and Lily Fair. They were made in 1984 by Kenner, the same company that made Strawberry Shortcake dolls, and were scented like flowers.
Each doll had a teardrop-shaped rhinestone on her hat, as explained in the Rose Petal Place story:
"Long ago on a day in May,
a young girl had to go away,
and leave her lovely garden fair,
with no one to tend it, no one to care.
So the child cried, and her teardrops fell,
it was as though they cast a spell.
For they touched the petals of a rose,
and magically, so the story goes,
the rose and others came alive.
Now it's here they live and here they thrive.
In Rose Petal Place there's a garden of love to share."
- Rose Petal Place Doll with Hat $20.00 USD
- Rose Petal Place Doll MIB Factory Sealed in Original Box Sold out
- Sunny Sunflower Vintage Rose Petal Place Doll $25.00 USD
- Daffodil Rose Petal Place Doll $25.00 USD
- Lily Fair Rose Petal Place Doll with Hat, Purse and Doll Stand $35.00 USD
- Iris Rose Petal Place Doll with Tassel $22.00 USD
- Orchid Rose Petal Place Doll Sold out
- Rose Petal Place Roadster Car with Musical Horn $40.00 USD
- Flower Dreams Nightgown & Pillow Rose Petal Place Fashions for Dolls $10.00 USD
- Rose Water Bathing Suit & Skirt Rose Petal Place Fashions for Dolls $12.00 USD
- Dotted Dancer Jumpsuit Rose Petal Place Fashions for Dolls $8.00 USD
- Painting Posies Jumpsuit & Hat Rose Petal Place Fashions for Dolls $10.00 USD