Peppermint Rose dolls were made in 1992 by Mattel. The namesake doll, Peppermint Rose, had three friends - Lemon Kiss Lily, Merry Mint Violet, and Vanilla Daisy.
Each doll had a candy flower theme and came with floral scented and candy scented Perfume Petals. Girls could make their own perfume combinations by dissolving the petals in water. The dolls also came with scented skirts with candy and floral themes.
The dolls in the Peppermint Rose line were made using the same face mold as Lady LovelyLocks dolls, but had more makeup. Their bodies were also taller and more similar in size to Barbie.
- Peppermint Rose Doll MIB Vintage Mattel Blonde Hair NRFB $115.00 USD
- Peppermint Rose Necklace Vintage Avon Kids Jewelry Sold out
- Peppermint Rose Doll with Outfit, Skirts and Shoes $40.00 USD
- Lemon Kiss Lily Doll MIB Vintage Mattel Peppermint Rose Toy Sold out
- Lemon Kiss Lily Peppermint Rose Doll with Outfit and Shoes Sold out
- Vanilla Daisy Doll MIB Vintage Mattel Peppermint Rose Toy $115.00 USD
- Peppermint Rose Invitations Vintage Birthday Party Invite Cards $15.00 USD
- Peppermint Rose Valentines 1993 Vintage Box of 38 Valentine's Day Cards $25.00 USD
- Peppermint Posy Sweet Spray Atomizer Peppermint Rose Bunny Toy Sold out