Our handmade necklaces are inspired by the beauty of the Pacific Northwest and incorporate a variety of materials, including rocks & minerals, leaves, flowers, polymer clay, feathers, fairy wings, and pine cones to create wearable designs that make perfect gifts for lovers of nature and whimsy.
Our eco-friendly necklaces incorporate upcycled supplies whenever possible to reuse items that would otherwise be discarded. Our soldered glass pendants are made with salvaged glass from old windows, and our stained glass necklaces use bits of stained glass left over from larger projects. Our postage stamp pendants are made from real postage stamps and many are double-sided, making them two pendants in one.
- Pink Rose Postage Stamp in Soldered Glass Pendant Necklace $25.00 USD
- Green Grow Necklace Stained Glass Soldered Pendant with Watercolor Leaf Painting $25.00 USD
- Soldered Glass Pendant with Butterfly Postage Stamps Sold out
- Full Moon Necklace Stained Glass Soldered White Moon Pendant $25.00 USD
- Botanical Leaf Necklace Soldered Glass Pendant with Dusty Miller Leaf $30.00 USD
- Stained Glass Owl Necklace - White Snowy Owl $35.00 USD
- Owl Postage Stamp Soldered Pendant Necklace $30.00 USD
- Mauve Pointe Shoe Necklace Polymer Clay Pendant Sold out
- Amethyst Postage Stamp Necklace Soldered Pendant $30.00 USD
- Bird House Necklace Polymer Clay Green Birdhouse Charm Pendant $20.00 USD
- Bird Necklace Women's Pastel Polymer Clay Robin Pendant $25.00 USD
- Blue Butterfly Necklace with German Postage Stamp Soldered Pendant $35.00 USD