Holly Hobbie is a fictional character created in the 1960s by writer and illustrator Denise Holly Hobbie. Like so many popular toy lines of the 1970s and 1980s, Holly Hobbie originally started out as a greeting card illustration but soon grew into a line of rag dolls. As her popularity grew, more lines of dolls, playsets, and other toys were created. Holly Hobbie and her friends Amy, Carrie, and Heather were featured on stationery, fabric, knick-knacks, and many other items.
Holly Hobbie has remained a classic over the years and Holly Hobbie toy lines were revived from time to time in the 1990s and 2000s. Her wholesome, old-fashioned appeal has made her a beloved favorite that will never go out of style.
- Holly Hobbie Mug Vintage 1978 Earthenware Coffee Cup with Green Trim $20.00 USD
- Holly Hobbie Amy Dress for Vintage 6-inch Knickerbocker Doll $10.00 USD
- Holly Hobbie Amy Doll Vintage Rag Doll Holly Hobbie's Friend in Green Calico Dress Sold out
- Holly Hobbie Recipes Book Vintage 1970s American Greetings Recipe Journal Sold out
- Holly Hobbie Pin in Gift Box with Card Ceramic Brooch Sold out
- Holly Hobbie Stove Die-Cast Metal Old Fashioned Collectors Miniatures New in Package Sold out
- Holly Hobbie Apron for Vintage 5-6-inch Rag Dolls or Poseable Figures Sold out
- Grey Cat Figure from Vintage Holly Hobbie Carrie Doll Play Set Sold out