Soldered Glass Jewelry
Soldered glass pendant necklaces, earrings, and pins from Brown Eyed Rose uses glass salvaged from broken window panes, drinking glasses, scraps left over from stained glass projects, and other glass items that would otherwise be discarded. This glass is thicker and more durable than store-bought glass that's intended for soldered jewelry.
Each piece of glass is cut by hand and smoothed on a glass grinder, then wrapped with copper foil. Then lead-free solder is applied to the copper foil using our unique soft soldering technique that gives a smooth and even finish. Finally, the solder is sanded and buffed to a high shine, then sealed to prevent oxidation so it will last for years to come without discoloration or tarnishing.
Our soldered glass pendants showcase the beauty of pressed flowers, fairy wings, real postage stamps, and tiny pieces of original art. Many of our pendants are designed to be double-sided and can be worn with either side showing, making them two pendants in one.
- Butterfly Stamp Necklace Soldered Pendant $25.00 USD
- Copper Moon Necklace Soldered Glass Pendant Full Moon & Tree, Swarovski Crystals $35.00 USD
- Fairy Necklace Blue Fairy Wing in Soldered Glass Pendant $40.00 USD
- Fairy Necklace Soldered Glass Pendant with Yellow Brown Fairy Wing $35.00 USD
- Fairy Wing Necklace - Yellow Fairy Wing with Lavender Crystals $27.95 USD
- Fairy Wing Necklace with Pink Crystals, Soldered Glass Pendant $45.00 USD
- Flower Girl Necklace Fairy Wing Soldered Glass Pendant on Sterling Silver Chain $40.00 USD
- Green Grow Necklace Stained Glass Soldered Pendant with Watercolor Leaf Painting $25.00 USD
- Letter I Necklace Soldered Glass Copper Pendant with Initial $25.00 USD
- Letter R Necklace Soldered Glass Copper Pendant with Victorian Initial $25.00 USD
- Mauve & White Stained Glass Pendant Necklace with Swarovski Crystals $25.00 USD
- Mother Earth Stained Glass Pendant Necklace $25.00 USD