Pony Wear was first released in Year 2 of the My Little Pony line and featured themed outfits and costumes so the ponies could dress up.
The Pony Wear was originally designed to fit adult ponies, but Mother and Baby Wear, with matching sets for mom and baby ponies, entered the line in Year 4. There were also outfits available just for baby ponies.
Megan and Sundance also had matching Pony Wear sets.
- Pretty As A Picture My Little Pony Wear G1 Artist Outfit $35.00 USD
- Parade Pizzaz My Little Pony Wear Vintage G1 Outfit $15.00 USD
- Seashore Pretty Ups Comb & Barrette Starfish Hair Clip, Fish Comb My Little Pony Accessories $8.00 USD
- Sweet Dreams My Little Pony Wear G1 Pajamas Set Sold out
- Tea Party Set My Little Pony Wear Vintage G1 Clothes Sold out
- Party Time My Little Pony Wear Vintage G1 Birthday Dress & Shoes Sold out
- Pom Pom Pony My Little Pony Wear Vintage G1 Clothes Sold out
- Pony Royal My Little Pony Wear Vintage G1 Cape & Crown Set Sold out
- Great Skates My Little Pony Wear G1 Roller Skating Set Sold out
- Snow Angels My Little Pony Wear Mother & Baby Ice Skating Set Sold out
- Ice Princesses Coat & Skates My Little Pony Wear Sold out
- Blue My Little Pony Shoes from Lights Camera Action Pony Wear Sold out
- Gift Card from $10.00 USD