Soldered Glass Jewelry
Soldered glass pendant necklaces, earrings, and pins from Brown Eyed Rose uses glass salvaged from broken window panes, drinking glasses, scraps left over from stained glass projects, and other glass items that would otherwise be discarded. This glass is thicker and more durable than store-bought glass that's intended for soldered jewelry.
Each piece of glass is cut by hand and smoothed on a glass grinder, then wrapped with copper foil. Then lead-free solder is applied to the copper foil using our unique soft soldering technique that gives a smooth and even finish. Finally, the solder is sanded and buffed to a high shine, then sealed to prevent oxidation so it will last for years to come without discoloration or tarnishing.
Our soldered glass pendants showcase the beauty of pressed flowers, fairy wings, real postage stamps, and tiny pieces of original art. Many of our pendants are designed to be double-sided and can be worn with either side showing, making them two pendants in one.
- Owl Brooch Postage Stamp Soldered Glass Pin Saw Whet Owl $28.00 USD
- Owl Brooch Soldered Glass Postage Stamp Pin Great Gray Owl $28.00 USD
- Owl Necklace Postage Stamp Soldered Pendant $30.00 USD
- Owl Necklace Postage Stamp Soldered Pendant Great Gray & Horned Owl $30.00 USD
- Owl Postage Stamp Soldered Pendant Necklace $30.00 USD
- Full Moon Necklace Stained Glass Soldered White Moon Pendant $25.00 USD
- Blue Moon Necklace Stained Glass Soldered Pendant Sold out
- Pink Rose Postage Stamp in Soldered Glass Pendant Necklace $25.00 USD
- Pink Soldered Glass Copper Pendant Necklace with Watercolor Leaf Art $30.00 USD
- Purple Stained Glass Necklace with Black & Green Crystals $45.00 USD
- Raven Soldered Glass Pendant Necklace $32.95 USD
- Rose Fairy Wing Soldered Pendant Necklace with Swarovski Crystals $45.00 USD