Fashion Star Fillies
Fashion Star Fillies were made by Kenner and were colorful horses with long hair and fashionable clothing and accessories. Unlike the whimsical look of My Little Pony toys, Fashion Star Fillies were shaped like real horses and were more similar to the Dream Beauties produced later in the My Little Pony line.
Each filly had its own name and style, though some fillies were released more than once. They came with hair accessories like combs, brushes, barrettes, scrunchies, hair ribbons and bows and also had gloves, garters, anklets, hoof covers, capes and other items to dress them up for a fashion show. Additional fashion sets were sold separately.
Fashion Star Fillies can easily be identified by a gold star on one cheek with just a few exceptions - the fillies in the Royal Beauties line don't have stars and the male horse named Cliff has the star on his shoulder instead.
- Corinne Fashion Star Fillies Sassy Sixteens Horse Toy $25.00 USD
- Joelle Fashion Star Fillies Vintage Horse Toy Sold out
- Nikki Fashion Star Fillies Vintage Horse Toy Sold out
- Jasmine Fashion Star Fillies Feelin' Fancy Horse Toy Sold out
- Anya Fashion Star Fillies Royal Beauties Horse Toy Sold out
- Fashion Star Fillies Star Light Ballet Outfit with Pink Tutu, Crown, Swan for Sassy Sixteens Horses Teen Fashions Sold out