The Charmkins (also called Charmettes, Dufti's, and Pimpi Rosa in other countries) were tiny little figures made of rubbery PVC plastic and were released in the 1980's by Hasbro. Each character was named after a flower and was scented.
The Charmkins could hang from different types of jewelry hangers such as button hangers, zipper pulls, necklaces, bracelets, barrettes, and more.
The jewelry charms were interchangeable and could be attached to other pieces either by hanging them from the loop on their head, or attaching them to a peg in the hole in the bottom.
- Charmkins Jewelry Carry Case Display Cabinet $35.00 USD
- Bouncing Bet & Half An Inchworm Charmkins Name Tag Keychain $22.00 USD
- Sweet Beth Charmkins Hair Comb with Charm $28.00 USD
- Sweet Beth MOC Vintage Charmkins Hair Comb Factory Sealed NOS $75.00 USD
- Charmkins Flower Mill Play Set Windmill with Whippoorwill, Chrysanthemum & Furniture Sold out
- Charmkins JC Penney Box of Factory Sealed Charms - Brown Eyed Susan, Pop-Corn, Poppy $65.00 USD
- Charmkins Chrysanthemum Charm from Whippoorwill Flower Mill Playset $18.00 USD
- Primrose Fairy Charmkins Pocket Pops Magic Garden Case $25.00 USD
- Brown Eyed Susan Charmkins Ribbon Necklace Sold out
- Bunny Bunch Charmkins Keychain with Petal Pusher $22.00 USD
- My Pony Pixie Charmkins Pendant Necklace with Jewelry Hanger $28.00 USD
- Lilybelle MOC Vintage Charmkins Sweetheart Swing Necklace Sealed NOS $75.00 USD