The Charmkins (also called Charmettes, Dufti's, and Pimpi Rosa in other countries) were tiny little figures made of rubbery PVC plastic and were released in the 1980's by Hasbro. Each character was named after a flower and was scented.
The Charmkins could hang from different types of jewelry hangers such as button hangers, zipper pulls, necklaces, bracelets, barrettes, and more. The jewelry charms were interchangeable and could be attached to other pieces either by hanging them from the loop on their head, or attaching them to a peg in the hole in the bottom.
- Bouncing Bet & Half An Inchworm Charmkins Name Tag Keychain $22.00 USD
- Sweet Beth Charmkins Hair Comb with Charm $28.00 USD
- Sweet Beth MOC Vintage Charmkins Hair Comb Factory Sealed NOS $75.00 USD
- Charmkins Flower Mill Play Set Windmill with Whippoorwill, Chrysanthemum & Furniture $60.00 USD
- Charmkins Chrysanthemum Charm from Whippoorwill Flower Mill Playset $18.00 USD
- Primrose Fairy Charmkins Pocket Pops Magic Garden Case $25.00 USD
- Brown Eyed Susan Charmkins Ribbon Necklace $20.00 USD
- Bunny Bunch Charmkins Keychain with Petal Pusher $22.00 USD
- My Pony Pixie Charmkins Pendant Necklace with Jewelry Hanger $28.00 USD
- Lilybelle MOC Vintage Charmkins Sweetheart Swing Necklace Sealed NOS $75.00 USD
- Morning Glory Charmkins Fabric Bow Hair Barrette with Charm $23.00 USD
- Morning Glory MOC Vintage Charmkins Barrette Factory Sealed NOS $75.00 USD