Poochie was created in 1982 by Mattel and featured a white poodle with fluffy pink ears and paws. Poochie wore a pink heart-shaped ID tag around her neck and purple sunglasses.
The Poochie line featured plush toys, stationary, ink stamps, art supplies, coloring books, and personal hygiene and grooming items. There were also books and a movie featuring the sweet little puppy dog.
Despite Poochie's popularity, toys were only made until 1984. Because many of the toys had tiny parts that were easily lost, Poochie items are among the more rare and hard-to-find collectible toys of the 1980s.
- Glamour Nails Poochie Manicure Set $35.00 USD
- Poochie Notes 'N Stuff Heart Shaped Box $20.00 USD
- My Heartthrob Box Vintage Poochie Stationary Set $40.00 USD
- Poochie My Heartthrob Book Vintage Girl's Diary $15.00 USD
- Poochie Small Change Coin Purse Vintage Plastic Pouch $10.00 USD
- Poochie Comb & Mirror Vintage Pocket Compact Set Sold out
- Poochie Sticky Stuff Tape Dispenser with Tape Roll MOC $25.00 USD
- Poochie Plush Toy Small Vintage Mattel Stuffed Dog Sold out
- Poochie Plush Toy Large Vintage Mattel Stuffed Dog Sold out
- Poochie Flower Power Vintage 1983 Golden Fuzzy Shape Book $10.00 USD
- Poochie Ink Stamp - I Love You $8.00 USD
- Poochie Ink Stamp - Just for You Sold out