Poochie was created in 1982 by Mattel and featured a white poodle with fluffy pink ears and paws. Poochie wore a pink heart-shaped ID tag around her neck and purple sunglasses.
The Poochie line featured plush toys, stationery, ink stamps, art supplies, coloring books, and personal hygiene and grooming items. There were also books and a movie featuring the sweet little puppy dog.
Despite Poochie's popularity, toys were only made until 1984. Because many of the toys had tiny parts that were easily lost, Poochie items are among the more rare and hard-to-find collectible toys of the 1980s.
- Poochie Paper Doll Book Vintage 1983 Poochie & Fastball Dolls & Clothes $40.00 USD
- Poochie Clip-On Heart Ink Stamp - Friends Forever $25.00 USD
- Poochie Plush Little Lady Toy Vintage 4" Mattel Stuffed Dog $55.00 USD
- Poochie Vintage Kisslock Coin or Change Purse from Money & Memos Set $45.00 USD
- Poochie Purse Vintage Pink Plastic Carry Case $55.00 USD
- Poochie Keychain Coin Purse Vintage Keys 'N Cash Zipper Pouch $40.00 USD
- Poochie Shrinkie Dinks Vintage Shrink Art Set $35.00 USD
- Poochie and Lickrish Vintage 1983 Golden Fuzzy Shape Book $10.00 USD
- Poochie Little Snippers Safety Scissors with Cover or Case MOC $45.00 USD
- Poochie and SloMo Vintage 1983 Golden Fuzzy Shape Book $10.00 USD
- Poochie Sticky Stuff Tape Dispenser with Tape Roll MOC Sold out
- Poochie Sticky Stuff Tape Dispenser Vintage 1983 Sold out
- Poochie Notes 'N Stuff Heart Shaped Box Sold out
- Glamour Nails Poochie Manicure Set Sold out
- My Heartthrob Box Vintage Poochie Stationery Set Sold out
- Poochie My Heartthrob Book Vintage Girl's Diary Sold out
- Poochie Stamper Paws Vintage Mattel Ink Stamp Toy Sold out
- Poochie Plush Toy Large Vintage Mattel Stuffed Dog Sold out