Poochie was created in 1982 by Mattel and featured a white poodle with fluffy pink ears and paws. Poochie wore a pink heart-shaped ID tag around her neck and purple sunglasses.
The Poochie line featured plush toys, stationary, ink stamps, art supplies, coloring books, and personal hygiene and grooming items. There were also books and a movie featuring the sweet little puppy dog.
Despite Poochie's popularity, toys were only made until 1984. Because many of the toys had tiny parts that were easily lost, Poochie items are among the more rare and hard-to-find collectible toys of the 1980s.
- Poochie Make a Message MIB Stamp Set with Stationary $55.00 USD
- Glamour Nails Poochie Manicure Set $35.00 USD
- Poochie Notes 'N Stuff Heart Shaped Box $20.00 USD
- My Heartthrob Box Vintage Poochie Stationary Set $40.00 USD
- Poochie My Heartthrob Book Vintage Girl's Diary $15.00 USD
- Poochie Small Change Coin Purse Vintage Plastic Pouch $10.00 USD
- Notes to Go Necklace Poochie Notepad with Pencil $15.00 USD
- Poochie Sticky Stuff Tape Dispenser with Tape Roll MOC $25.00 USD
- Poochie Balloon Ride Vintage 1983 Golden Fuzzy Shape Book $10.00 USD
- Poochie Flower Power Vintage 1983 Golden Fuzzy Shape Book $10.00 USD
- Poochie Ink Stamp - Excellent $8.00 USD
- Poochie Ink Stamp - I Love You $8.00 USD