Owl Postage Stamp Jewelry
These postage stamps were released in 1978 as part of the Wildlife Conservation series. There were four different stamps in the set, each with a different owl illustration. The owls featured on the stamps were the great gray owl, the saw-whet owl, the barred owl, and the great horned owl.
The stamps are sandwiched between glass salvaged from old broken windows and soldered using our smooth soft soldering technique to showcase the beautiful illustrations as a wearable piece of art. Our pendant necklaces are double-sided and are made with two different stamps. They can be worn with either side showing, making them two necklaces in one.
- Owl Brooch Postage Stamp Soldered Glass Pin Saw Whet Owl $28.00 USD
- Owl Brooch Soldered Glass Postage Stamp Pin Great Gray Owl $28.00 USD
- Owl Necklace Postage Stamp Soldered Pendant $30.00 USD
- Owl Necklace Postage Stamp Soldered Pendant Great Gray & Horned Owl $30.00 USD
- Owl Postage Stamp Soldered Pendant Necklace $30.00 USD
- Gift Card from $10.00 USD