The Berrykin dolls were released in 1985 and were the last line of Strawberry Shortcake dolls to be produced in the original 1980's series.
The Berrykin line featured dolls with extra long hair and fancy dresses. Pastel rainbow-striped tights replaced the classic green and white tights of previous lines. They had hair bows instead of hats, and Berrykin critters instead of pets. Each Berrykin critter had a little necklace around its neck with scented solid perfume inside.
The Berrykin line featured a new character, Banana Twirl, as well as five dolls from previous lines. Those characters were Mint Tulip, Orange Blossom, Peach Blush, Plum Puddin, and Strawberry Shortcake. There was also a Berry Princess, who was a friend or guardian of the Berrykin critters.
Due to the limited number of Berrykin dolls produced and the fact that they were the final release in the original Strawberry Shortcake s they are some of the most collectible and highly sought after dolls.
- Berrykin Strawberry Shortcake Doll with Strawberrykin Critter $220.00 USD
- Strawberry Shortcake Berrykin Doll NRFB with Strawberrykin Critter Sold out
- Berrykin Plum Puddin Doll with Plum Berrykin Critter - RARE Sold out
- Berrykin Berry Princess Doll Vintage Strawberry Shortcake $105.00 USD
- Strawberry Shortcake Red Berry Hair Comb $3.50 USD
- Gift Card from $10.00 USD