Soldered Glass Jewelry
Soldered glass pendant necklaces, earrings, and pins from Brown Eyed Rose uses glass salvaged from broken window panes, drinking glasses, scraps left over from stained glass projects, and other glass items that would otherwise be discarded. This glass is thicker and more durable than store-bought glass that's intended for soldered jewelry.
Each piece of glass is cut by hand and smoothed on a glass grinder, then wrapped with copper foil. Then lead-free solder is applied to the copper foil using our unique soft soldering technique that gives a smooth and even finish. Finally, the solder is sanded and buffed to a high shine, then sealed to prevent oxidation so it will last for years to come without discoloration or tarnishing.
Our soldered glass pendants showcase the beauty of pressed flowers, fairy wings, real postage stamps, and tiny pieces of original art. Many of our pendants are designed to be double-sided and can be worn with either side showing, making them two pendants in one.
- Yellow Stained Glass Necklace with Freshwater Pearls $35.00 USD
- Maple Leaf Necklace Soldered Glass Pendant with Pressed Autumn Leaf $28.00 USD
- Leaf Necklace Soldered Glass Pendant with Real Yellow Brown Autumn Fall Leaf $28.00 USD
- Autumn Fairy Necklace Soldered Glass Pendant with Miniature Faery Wing $45.00 USD
- Christmas Fairy Ornament Soldered Glass with Fairy Wing Tree Decoration $20.00 USD
- Winter Fairy Wing Necklace Soldered Pendant with Snowflake & Crystals $55.00 USD
- Winter Solstice Moon Necklace Stained Glass Soldered Glass Pendant from $25.00 USD
- Gift Card from $10.00 USD